How To Increase Wi-Fi speed on Android phone
- You can restart Wi-Fi modem and again connect to Wi-Fi network to get maximized internet speed.
- Be aware of people around you who can utilize Wi-Fi connection to browse on their own systems. Always apply password protection avoid unauthorized usage of data.
- Update your Android phone’s browser and OS to the latest definitions.
- If you are using 2.4 Ghz cordless Android phone, make sure there should no confliction between 2.4 Ghz Wireless router, as it may cause slow internet speed on your phone.
- You can check manufacturer’s website for newly updated firmware downloads to upgrade router.
- Check for background running applications that are using internet connection and close all of them which you do not need while browsing.
- See if you are using connection with DNS settings. If no, you can change DNS settings on your Android device.
- Also keep clearing browsing history, cache, cookies and other browser junk to experience fast browsing.
- Switch to other browsers for example, Chrome, Mozila Firefox, Opera Mini, UC, Dolphin etc.
While browsing on your Android tablet or phone, you may not get the full internet speed you are paying for.From your Android device, you can make following changes on settings to improve Android Wi-Fi performance:
- Tap on Menu from home screen of your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Now switch to Settings option
- Go to Wireless and networks option
- Now tap on Wi-Fi settings then go to Advanced option.
- Tap on Wi-Fi optimization.
Even after implementing these changes on your Android device, if you experience that condition is same as before then you can refer third party internet speed accelerator. Install Remo MORE on your Android mobile or tablet and launch it to perform quick scanning. Using it’s optimize and enhance features you can boost Wi-Fi performance amazingly on Android. It is an easy to use internet speed booster that I utilized to speed up my Android Wi-Fi performance. Definitely it’s a cost-effective and the best way to get maximum internet speed on Android devices.